Monday, April 15, 2013

Ladies!

Hey girls!!
Great job for the last two weeks on the strength training!  Everyone seems to be really pushing hard with the weights,  but lets be sure to remember the termonlogy as well as the steps to the lifts.  That means we need to be practicing them on our own time!!

Girls ive been noticing that some of us have not been stretching enough on our own time.  I want you all to make sure that you are helping eachother out and reminding one another to stretch.

Okay so now that we are going on a new schedule change i want you all to make sure you are emailing me to ask if you can come to a different class time that is not your own.  If you do not and we have too many girls then you will be training with the 6:30 class on that evening.  We need to make sure there is communication about this because i cant have too many girls in one class like i did a few weeks back.  so please email me if you need to come earlier or later tdkozisek@gmail.com.

Have a great week Force!!


-Coach Tim

4 comments:

  1. Wednesday, May 1, 2013: Caitlin Tran - 13 Blue
    Time: 11:55 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesday, May 1st, 4:30 class, 16-1
    Time: 12 flat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post about "Wednesday’s Workout| Tone your arms" Really it is very nice & helpful post. I am looking for this type post & I've got it.
    I do appreciate about this post & this blog. I will get back here again ... :)

    healthy foods

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Coach tim! I was On Mondays with 14 Blue got a very serious ankle injury. And still deciding if i need surgery, but i was wondering if you had any good core, abbs workouts that i could do. My email is ahart322@gmail.com plz reply. i would still like to keep working on the things you taught me i just need a little refresher course. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete