Monday, April 1, 2013

hey girls!!

Hey force!  how are you all?!?!  i hope all of you had a great easter.  I also hope all of you enjoyed Tuesdays guest speakers (and also watching me beat coach charlie in a workout ;)).
Now we are back to the grind girls!!  The plan for this week is to get some front squating in and quickly review the clean.  I hope all of you have practiced a few times like i have asked.  We shall see tonight!
Girls i just want to remind you that even though the weather is getting warmer i do not want to see short shorts in the gym when we train.  All of you have done a great job at following the rule but i just dont want there to be any confusion.
Ladies you are all doing a great job with working hard with me when we train but i want even more hard work as the season is beginning to come to an end.  Lets go out with a BANG!!!

ill see you all tonight!

-Coach tim =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Coach Tim!

    I hope I will be able to make it to practice today:) Our team's schedule got switched today so it threw me off. If not, I will be attending class on Wednesday!
    Thanks!
    - Hannah Stevenson 14 Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey coach Tim.

    I just wanted to let you know that my name was not on the sign in list. My name is Caitlin Tran and I was scheduled for Wednesdays at 4:30, but I'm not sure if I can make it at that specific time.

    Thank you
    ~CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey coach!

    I wanted to continue my crossfit training after FPVC season ends & get some extra conditioning for my school season during summer vacation; my uncle also might want to join me over the summer too. About how much would it cost for the both of us to train & about how much for just myself?

    Thank you!
    -Lauryn Santiago 16 Black

    ReplyDelete